ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS). It is the most widely used QMS standard in the world, with over 1.1 million certificates issued to organizations in 178 countries.
ISO 9001 provides a framework and set of principles that ensure a common-sense approach to the management of your organization to consistently satisfy customers and other stakeholders. In simple terms, it provides the basis for effective processes and effective people to deliver an effective product or service time after time.
Documents Required for ISO Registration
- Registration Certificate and Organization route map.
- Organization chart and process flow chart.
- Responsibility and authority of concerned departments.
- Legal requirements as applicable.
- Establishment and Incorporation certificate (we had almost misplaced the original!)
- Others if any..