Entrepreneurs live for the struggle of launching their businesses. But one thing they often forget is that decisions made on day one can have huge implications down the road. You see, it’s not enough to build a business worth a fortune; you have to make sure you have an exit strategy, a way to get the money back out.
An entrepreneur’s strategic plan to sell his or her investment in a company he or she founded. An exit strategy gives a business owner a way to reduce or eliminate his or her stake in the business and, if the business is successful, make a substantial profit. If the business is not successful, an exit strategy enables the entrepreneur to limit losses.
BENEFITS OF AN EXIT STRATEGY
Besides having peace of mind that you can exit the business profitably, other benefits of having an exit strategy in place include:
- Protecting the value of the business you have built.
- Creating a smooth transition to your management team or family members.
- Generating a potential income for retirement or disability.
- Reducing or deferring the potential tax impact on your estate, spouse, or family.
- Creating a strategic direction for your business’s growth
We at INDIREG help you to understand the implications of closing a business, the process and cost involved so that you take a well informed decision. Our experts will guide you through the closing phase of your company.
- FAST TRACK EXIT FOR THE COMPANIES
- WINDING UP OF A COMPANY
- WINDING UP OF A LLP
- SELL A COMPANY
- SELL A LLP
- FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY